Limitless ChurchOur Beliefs
Basic Tenets of the Faith
The entire Bible (Old and New Testaments) is the divinely inspired truth delivered by God. The Bible is the ultimate example of how to live one’s life of faith.
God the Father, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and God the Holy Spirit, are three distinct persons, existing in a unified form as one body. God is the creator and sustainer of the universe. He is revealed in the Bible. He is eternal, with no beginning and no end. Jesus Christ was the human incarnation of God the Father. He was born of the virgin Mary. He lived a sinless life and died by crucifixion for the sins of the world. He was resurrected from the dead on the third day and exalted to heaven with God. The Holy Spirit is the essence of God which moves among the people, touching believers here on Earth.
The church is the Body of Christ here on Earth. Its mission is to spread the word of God to all the nations.
In the near future Jesus Christ will return to claim his bride, the church. This event is called the Rapture of the Church. Current and past Christians will be taken to live with Christ forever. Later Christ will return to earth in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ.
- The Scriptures are inspired by God.
- There is One True God revealed in three persons.
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Man willingly fell into sin-ushering in evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- Every person can be restored to fellowship with God through accepting Christ’s offer of forgiveness and salvation.
- In Water Baptism by immersion after salvation and Holy Communion as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a special experience following salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service.
- The initial evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongues as experienced on the Day of Pentecost.
- Sanctification initially occurs at Salvation but is also a progressive lifelong process.
- The church has a mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin.
- A divinely called and biblically ordained leadership ministry serves the church.
- Divine healing of the sick is a privilege for Christians today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement.
- In the Blessed Hope-when Jesus raptures his church prior to his return to Earth.
- In the millennial reign of Christ when Jesus returns with his saints at his second coming and begins his rule over earth for 1,000 years.
- In a final judgment for those who have rejected Christ.
- In a new heavens and a new earth that Christ is preparing for all people who have accepted Him.